Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Long busy day...

I'm counting down the days till we get 5 days of relaxation. I feel as excited for this beach trip as if I were going to a dream destination lol. We haven't had a vacation since our honeymoon, and it's long overdue. The only thing I'm not looking forward to is leaving my 11 babies! Yes 6 chickens, 3 dogs, and 2 kittens! I will miss them so much, but they will be in good hands. Our house is a disaster at the moment, we spent yesterday packing and getting everything ready for the trip since it was our only day off before we leave. I'm working 6 days this week, of course I'd be working 6 days right before I leave to go on vacation. It leaves very little time to do laundry and pack before leaving. And of course I'd find 2 little kittens right before we leave so I've been wrapped up in loving and taking care of them. Although I hadn't planned on getting 2 kittens and falling in love with them, I love them oh so much already. They were strays and I won't be able to get them to the vet until we return from our trip. My mom found a stray kitten a couple of years ago and it ended up having feline leukemia and dying. So now this is on my mind and I'm slightly worried about my new babies. I have already fell in love with them and it will break my heart if they have something deadly like this. I pray they are healthy other than a probable eye infection.




Some images I caught of my chickies recently....

When I get home from work on a long stressful day I love going out to the coop, or sitting outside watching them is so relaxing for me. They're growing....



No comments:

Post a Comment