Monday, March 11, 2013

Dogs are not my whole life, but they make my life whole

Marley is usually camera shy, but on this day he was posing for the camera lol. I love this dog. I adopted him from the SPCA about 3 years ago. I will never buy another dog from a pet shop. Rescuing them is the way to go. There are so many loving dogs that will put down, because no one wants them. God blessed me with sweet Marley. He was a great dog from the start, although it's apparent he hasn't always had someone to love him as much as we do. The SPCA obtained him from the dog pound where he was about to be put to sleep. Thank God for this sweet, sweet dog. My dogs are truly blessings. I love them unconditionally and some people may think it's crazy.... but I would do anything for my sweet doggies. They have ALWAYS been my best friend's no matter what. I have been through very depressing, lonely times in my life and my dogs were always there. They know when you're down, and they have a way of trying their best to lift you up.  I love my sweet babies!!!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment