Wednesday, March 27, 2013

God's Beautiful Creations

I enjoy seeing the sunset from our bay window in the kitchen. Tonight I grabbed my camera & headed outside to snap a photo. I am so amazed at the beauty that God creates, words can't describe it. We are blessed, everyone is in some sort of way whether you realize it or not. Just seeing things like this makes life worth living and makes me feel wonderful!!!! & this is what life is about not about the cars, clothes, jewelry, how big your house is, or anything materialistic. Honestly I can say I'd be happy to live in a rinky dink trailer in the middle of the most beautiful land & I'd be the happiest girl in the world. Because it's not about the house, or how much I can impress anyone on this earth. People aren't who I want to impress, the only one I need to impress is God and you can't do that with a big house or flashy items. You do that with being thankful for his blessings and praising Him for all that He has done for us! I thank God for this sunset & being able to live in the country. I have my little country dream (a loving husband, my dogs, a little piece of land, and a roof over my head).

Take time to thank God for the things that really matter! If God's creations on earth are this beautiful I can't wait to see what Heaven will look like <3


The way the sun was shining on the trees in the front yard was pretty.


No comments:

Post a Comment