Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Peace within my soul...

I think a break is just what I needed. Last week was horrible, it was all I could do to get out of bed & pretend I'm OK enough to make it through the day. Its amazing how optimistic I have been this week. I think getting back to work has helped, I don't have time to sit & ponder all the what ifs. My husband started his new job yesterday & I'm just amazed at how God is blessing us, fulfilling his promise that we will be provided for. I feel so overwhelmingly blessed and thankful at what God is doing in our life. With this new job we are going to have so much more time together to go & do things that we love. All I can think about is Spring & getting out in the woods, camping just me & Chris. I'm excited to live life with him & have fun. Come the new year we will resume the Dr appointments & a fresh IVF cycle. I'm going into it with a clear head and a hopeful heart. I've been praying more that God give me strength & He is. I felt so much despair just a few short days ago & God has lifted me up & assured me better days are coming. I know 100% we will have our children in Gods time. I have faith, I have this desire for a reason & we are going to be blessed. Until our time comes I am going to enjoy life with my husband & be happy. Yes my heart aches for a child & I want nothing more than to have our family, but I don't have to stop living until that time comes. I know the bad days aren't over & I'm sure I'll have days when I can't stand to face this nightmare but for today I am happy my soul is satisfied & I am going to enjoy these good days. God is so good & He is at work in our lives, we are so blessed! Praise the Lord.❤

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad u are seeing light at the end of the tunnel. Hope things continue to look up during our break.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you are feeling better. Great news on your hubby's new job! A break is always a good thing :)

    ReplyDelete