Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Dreaming...

These past week I have been working more than I would like. I am thankful for my job and the ability to work..... but it really makes me want to spend my energy on a farm at home!!! The more time I spend at my real job the more I want to get our farm started for REAL. I don't mind working hard but I want to be at home being productive. I want to wake up at the crack of dawn and gather eggs & milk the goats. I want to spend the rest of the day cooking, baking, soap making, cleaning the chicken coop (yes I'd even rather do that), harvesting honey, making candles, crocheting, tending & gathering from the garden, & anything HOMEmade! I want to spend Saturdays at the farmer's market selling all my home made goodness. The place where I feel at peace is at home, no matter how much I have to do here I feel relaxed not stressed and at ease.

Waiting for the right time..... just wish it was now!







No comments:

Post a Comment