Wednesday, February 11, 2015

The plan... (For now at least)

Been doing a lot of thinking about our upcoming FET in March & I'm getting scared & nervous. Most of all im excited to jump back into trying again because I'm more scared of not doing anything. Although 3 months of not doing anything has been exactly what I needed both emotionally & physically. I didnt realize the toll all those meds were taking on my body until they were out of my system. For the past year I had been on some type of infertility drug. I'm praying so hard this cycle is a success but we have realistic expectations now with all the failures we have had & I feel like emotionally I'm more prepared this go round. If this cycle is a bust we have decided to finish out our 2 remaining IVF attempts this year before moving on with an adoption agency. After all, we did pay for a shared risk program & we may as well give it our all. I'm excited at what this year may bring... It will either bring me a healthy pregnancy & baby or I will have final closure on this chapter before we move on. Either way most of all I hope to keep peace knowing that whatever happens is meant to be & I will get through it.

No comments:

Post a Comment