Monday, November 23, 2015

29 weeks 3 days

2 weeks ago I had an ultrasound and previa had not resolved & was 0.5cm away from cervix. They said it must be at least 2 cm away. So we scheduled another ultrasound. We got some great pictures of little Grayson at that time.

So today I went for the repeat ultrasound and previa had completely resolved so a c section will not have to be scheduled at 37 weeks. Which I am thankful for... Good news right before thanksgiving. Today little Grayson was hiding behind the umbilical cord and he was completely folded in half so his feet were in from of his face at times too, along with his little balled up fists. We did get a great shot of his feet and a photo of his fat little cheeks. I just love him so much.

I also had my baby shower this past weekend. My mom put so much work into it and it turned out perfectly. We are very blessed. We did it a little early so it wouldn't interfere with all the holidays. 








3 comments:

  1. Yay for resolved previa. Now enjoy the holidays with your mind at ease. Love your crib decor. You look beautiful as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad everything looks good now! The nursery is precious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thrilled for you that everything is going well. The baby shower looked adorable and I love his nursery!!!

    ReplyDelete