Monday, November 30, 2015

9 weeks (give or take) to go...

It's so hard to believe that in 9 short weeks I will be 40 weeks pregnant!!!! Wow, time flys when you're having fun. This past week I've been on a cleaning spree. I came home from work on Saturday and felt like I was having a nervous breakdown (not really) from all the mess in the house. I came in set my bags down and immediately said "this house is driving me crazy". I then proceeded to take down curtains and blinds. Hubby was a bit scared and said "are you ok, just calm down, the house looks fine." We spend the entire afternoon/evening cleaning and organizing. I scrubbed the entire kitchen from top to bottom with a bucket and a brush. I put Chris to work cleaning out our spare bedroom. He took absolutely everything out, bed, dresser, table, and all the junk that had accumulated. I am now using that room to store all the big items for Grayson that I don't want out in the open at all times or junking up his pretty nursery. We have his mamaroo, walker, jumper, and pack n play in there. Once he arrives I will be keeping the pack n play in the living room for him to stay in during the day when he's not being held... Which for a while probably won't be a whole lot. It's really starting to sink in how close we are getting to meeting our little guy. The diaper bag that I ordered arrived this week, and we got it all packed and ready to go to the hospital with us. We both were so excited to be packing his bag, it kind of made it all sink in that THIS IS HAPPENING!! I still have to pack our bag which I will be doing soon. I can't wait to hold this little miracle in my arms, to see his little feet and hands, kiss his little cheeks, and love him!!

4 comments:

  1. You are almost there. Can't wait for you to meet your little guy. Best feeling ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Time really is flying for you. It always seems like nine months is so far, but next thing you know, your little one is almost a year. That's how it was for my best friend. I still feel like it was just a few months ago that she told me she was pregnant and now my Goddaughter is just a few days away from turning one! Enjoy the last few weeks with little man in your belly. I know you will be an amazing mom and we cannot wait to see your miracle baby boy! May he make his appearance when he is ready and healthy!

    Megan Richards
    meganrrichards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are almost there!! Don't worry about packing too much I totally ended up hardly using anything I brought. Lol can't wait to hear how everything goes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've repacked his bag twice. At first it was way overpacked. I've downsides it a lot now lol. I know there's not going to be a lot that he needs because the hospital provides most things. It's just so exciting��

    ReplyDelete