Wednesday, July 29, 2015

12 weeks 5 days

Today Chris and I were driving to Greensboro to my OB's office for our NT scan and first trimester screening blood work. I hadn't allowed myself to get nervous until the drive there then all I could think about was the last time I was in that ultrasound room was about 1 year ago when we got the most horrific news we could have ever imagined. I felt like crying and had a knot in my throat in fear that something horrible would be found today.

We arrived to the office and got into the room and a peace came over me and I just knew that everything was going to be alright. The scan proceeded and we saw our jumping little healthy baby pop up on the monitor. He/she was jumping all around arms were swinging and its healthy little heart was just a beating. God is so good and I feel overwhelmed by this blessing growing inside me. We were able to see baby in 3d which was so amazing & got to view the baby from all views, we saw perfect little hands and fingers, little legs, his/her head and I declare our baby is just precious. I'm so in love already. To just think about the day I get to hold him/her in my arms makes me feel like my heart will explode with joy.

On our ride home this afternoon I stared at the print outs of all the photos from today and I could stare at them the rest of the night and not get tired of it. I am so amazed that God has allowed Chris and I to create this little life... To think it's part of us and love created this beautiful little baby. God is so amazing and I could never praise Him enough.

3 comments:

  1. This is amazing news!! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing news! So happy for u! God is good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy for you! We will continue to pray for a healthy baby and healthy pregnancy. God Bless.

    ReplyDelete