Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Day 1 of FET cycle meds

Just took my morning pill & applied my first estrogen patch to prepare my body for FET. I am soo excited to get started again. I was not this excited about the initial IVF. This cycle will be so much more relaxed. I won't be going to the office every single day for ultrasounds & lab work. I get a full 11 days before my next visit. I felt so emotional yesterday morning prior to my baseline visit. But as I sat in the office & the same exam room that I first heard our baby's heartbeat I wasn't overwhelmed with sadness, but with hope. & that is a great feeling. God answers prayers. He knows I'm mentally almost to my breaking point & he gives me strength beyond what I can imagine every single day. I have moments when I sit around and cry to release it all but for the most part I am way stronger than I give very myself credit for. And its not me at all, it's God's almighty power making me strong giving me hope. Its remembering his promises that gets me through this life.

I have faith & I know with all my heart God is going to bless us with our baby. I just know it. & I believe that because if I choose not to believe that my world will crumble. My Doctor said yesterday "I'm so excited for you". I told her I was excited too, but at the same time I'm so scared. She said "you have plenty of embryos. This is going to work". I'm so filled with Hope. God knows we want this baby more than anything in this world. I just pray that whatever happens I continue to have the strength to get through it.

No comments:

Post a Comment