Thursday, October 30, 2014

FET cycle

Today is CD1 of another attempt at a FET. I went in for my SHG today and it looked great. today could not have been better. I was totally prepared to be told there was scar tissue or polyps that would need to be removed. But all is well and we can move forward with a FET this cycle. I will restart estradiol pills twice daily and estradiol patches every 3 days starting Saturday. I go back on 11/13/14 for a mid cycle ultrasound to check my lining and will be told then when my embryo transfer will be... probably around the 18th. I did a lot of praying this morning for these exact results and God answered my prayers. He is so good, all the time. I am so thankful and so relieved. Praise the Lord.

4 comments:

  1. Praying this cycle is the one!! May God carry you through.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our FET cycles are going to be a couple days apart. Or so i hope...I'm 2 days late and I think it's the stress of me wanting my new cycle to start. Wishing u luck

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Keep me updated. I'd love to have a cycle buddy. Good luck to you!!

      Delete