Wednesday, October 1, 2014

I'm so eager... Yet I'm so scared

Well I now know my cycle is right around the corner. My body has its way of letting me know about 3-5 days before I start my next cycle. & it's time!!!! Within the next week I will be going back to my RE's office for a baseline ultrasound in preparation for our FET cycle. OMG, I have waited & waited to try again. It seems like I've waited forever & mostly I am so excited with a tiny little part of me terrified I will have to endure another nightmare. I can't let that fear overcome me. I will hope, I will pray, I will see the good & I will be a mother. Claiming it... God is going to bless us with babies. At my baseline ultrasound they will be checking the lining of my uterus & for cysts. If there are any cysts my FET cycle will be canceled. Just praying for God's will in this & strength. He has never let me down even at my darkest so I have faith no matter the outcome we will be okay. 15 days from my baseline I will return to the doctor for a follow up ultrasound & if all is good 5days from then we will transfer 2 of our little miracle embryos. & 9 months from now I will be having a healthy baby/babies. I am choosing to believe that with all my heart because if I even think about going through another miscarriage my world crumbles. So I know this is going to work... I just know it. Thank you Lord for emotionally, physically, & financially blessing us so that we are able to have this opportunity.  Its draining in all those aspects. But our rainbow baby is coming. I have FAITH!

No comments:

Post a Comment