Thursday, October 30, 2014

Faith

The devil is hard at work. I have been battling staying in a positive place. I have to pray more and push the negative thoughts out of my mind. It's a slow fade into that negative place. I must be diligent in prayer and keeping my thoughts positive. I KNOW without a doubt that the Lord has great plans for me. I KNOW that I will become a mother. Without a doubt I believe that with all my heart. I may not birth my own babies but I know that one day we will have babies to raise and love. The Lord is going to bless me with a family.

Below are a just a few of the many scriptures that reassures me of this truth. The Holy Bible is full of proof that God blessed many women with a family & He will do the same for me. I believe that & I claim it!

For the Lord God is our sun and our shield. He gives us grace and glory. The Lord will withhold no good thing from those who do what is right. Psalm 84:11

He gives the childless woman a family, making her a happy mother. Praise the Lord! Psalm 113:9

Isaac pleaded with the Lord on behalf of his wife, because she was unable to have children. The Lord answered Isaac's prayer, and Rebekah became pregnant with twins. Genesis 25:21


2 comments:

  1. This is a tough journey. It takes so much prayer to get us through. You are in my prayers :)

    ReplyDelete