Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Nursery tour


I've put so much thought into this nursery. It's not just a room but something I've dreamed of my entire life. Especially over the past 4 years I've imagined what this room would look like. When I moved into this house 8 years ago I never imagined it would be 8 years before I'd be creating a nursery, but I'm thankful everything has turned out this way, God's plan. When I found out I was pregnant I had no idea how I was going to decorate the room if our baby were a boy I had it all planned out for a girl. Girls rooms are just easier to decorate and I couldn't find exactly what I wanted with a boy. So when we found out our little miracle is in fact a boy I began looking for nursery decor immediately! I started with the crib which I found online and ordered then I knew I wanted something rustic and found the northwoods bedding made by Trend Lab. It just fit us. Our whole pregnancy has been surrounded by camping, being that I found out I was pregnant while we were camping and had we never got our camper and I actually relaxed for the first time in 4 years I may not be pregnant now. So this is the end result and I couldn't be happier with how t has turned out. I can't wait to bring our baby boy home to his room... That is way more than just a room to me. It's tangible, it's real, we are having a baby Praise the Lord!








1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love his room! I too dream of the day I will get to decorate a nursery. It's the little things that us infertile couples dream of and we even admire every single little thing, the good and the bad. I'm so happy for you. What a blessing that you are pregnant! Enjoy your last few weeks. I can't wait to see photos of him.

    Many blessings for a happy, healthy, and safe delivery for both mommy and baby!!!

    Megan Richards
    meganrrichards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete