Monday, December 7, 2015

31 weeks

Had an OB appointment this morning, and everything looked great. I'm now going every 2 weeks until 36 weeks then will go weekly. Grayson's heart rate today was 145. I'm measuring at 32 weeks. About 4 weeks ago I had blood work drawn which showed high white blood cells and low platelets, so they redrew it today to recheck those labs. Haven't heard results yet. Throughout the past week I've noticed Grayson being more active in the evenings and at night. Hoping he doesn't get his days and nights mixed up. I can feel his actual body parts through my tummy now, not sure if it's a foot or what exactly but I sometimes can feel him pushing and when you rub my belly you can feel it. I love it!! So amazing. He's moving all around as I type this post. 

Update: 12/8/15
Got a call from the doctors office this am and all my lab work is returning to normal so no worries there. God is good he has Grayson and I wrapped in his arms!

1 comment:

  1. I loved this part! It was always so cool to see a little body part pushing out the side of my belly. I always wished I knew exactly what part it was.

    ReplyDelete