Wednesday, December 23, 2015

33 weeks 5 days

Lately I've been totally exhausted all I want to do is lay around and do absolutely nothing. Every chance I get that's exactly what I do. Today I had an OB appointment. Belly is measuring right where it should be between 33-34weeks. Heart rate was good and he was being a busy little bee. The past few days he has been pretty active. He gets the hiccups daily now some days 2-3 times a day. I am still sleeping fairly well but have a hard time getting comfortable. Whenever I try to change positions in the bed I told Hubby I feel like a walrus. Was telling my momma that and she said kind of like the little boy on a Christmas story that is all bundled up and falls in the snow and can't get up. That's exactly how I feel when trying to roll over or get up out of bed lol. I've gained 29.5lbs started out at 116 and am now at 145.5. Should be gaining about a pound a week from now until delivery. My next OB appointment will be 1/7/15 and after that I will be going weekly until delivery. I cannot get over how fast it has flown by. I wish i could bottle up how I feel and keep it forever, the kicks and hiccups I will miss so much. I've never been happier in all my life. We have so much to be thankful for this Christmas. And as wonderful as this Christmas is next will be even better because we will have a little boy crawling around. Can't wait to do Christmas bigger than we ever have before! I'm probably going to start Christmas shopping for his first Christmas in February. Every day will be better because of him! Words can't express the love and joy I have all because of this baby boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment