Friday, January 1, 2016

35 weeks

First off l will start this post by updating what's been going on with me the past week. That miserable third trimester I've been hearing about has hit me. I try not to complain because every time I do I think to myself thank you God for every discomfort every single one because there have been many years I never thought I'd be blessed enough to be here carrying this big beautiful boy. And I say big not because the doctors have told me I will have a big baby but because he feels huge now lol. When I am lying in bed and roll over (which is no easy task) I feel this weight shift and then he moves around and gets all comfy according to how I'm laying. It really is an amazing yet uncomfortable feeling. When I am sitting I am just fine despite the back pain but when I stand this big boy drops and I can feel his weight even more. If I'm on my feet for more than 15-20 minutes at a time I literally feel like I'm going to go into labor at any minute. Braxton hicks contractions  have started this week and my body is preparing to welcome this little miracle. I've got a feeling it won't be long now. I may be surprised and make it to my due date (Feb. 5th) but I really don't think I will. My last day of work is scheduled for January 12th then my work baby shower is the 13th. Thankfully I don't have anymore 8-12hour days where I have to stand on my feet working on the floor. For those of you that don't know I'm a nurse. I will be doing case management the majority of my my last days which is much easier on my body. The last 8 hour shift I worked on the floor I felt like I was dying... Not really but I know if I had to continue that everyday Grayson would be coming sooner rather than later. Lack of sleep hasn't really been an issue with me until the last few days. Last night I had horrible indigestion. I could either sit up and have back pain or lay down and feel like I was going to puke. (Yuk, I know). I kicked my hubby out of the bed last night because I needed the entire bed to sprawl out and get comfortable. Actually I didn't kick him out, he offered to sleep on the couch if it meant I might get a better nights rest and I gladly took him up on the offer. I did feel really bad when I woke up this morning without him by my side and came and apologized and told him to get back in bed. Another new thing this week are my roller coaster emotions. OMG even I am getting on my own nerves. My husband is a saint even though I've called him everything but and cried to him about how I don't feel like he loves me anymore every time I turn around. I cry at the drop of a hat some times I don't even know why. It's insane how many tears I've shed this past week. I had a melt down one day because the house wasn't as tidy as I thought it should be and I didn't have the energy to do anything about it. So what did I do I literally lost it and cried... Pretty much sobbed about it the entire morning. Enough with the complaints. These are truly are the joys of pregnancy and I would take all this times a million if I had to. I love this boy more than words will ever begin to describe and I am beyond thankful to carry him and feel all this! 

2016 this is the year our son will be born, the best year of my life by far. The year that I will be overcome with joy at the sight of his face which I know will be the most perfect little face I will ever lay eyes on. This is the year WE GET TO HOLD OUR BABY IN OUR ARMS!!!! Praise the Lord!


1 comment:

  1. You look absolutely beautiful pregnant! You go momma!!! Almost there, and I cannot wait to see photos of him. God Bless!

    Megan R Richards
    meganrrichards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete