Friday, January 8, 2016

36 weeks

Going to try to document as much as possible these last days of pregnancy. Last night I slept very little. I was up and down all night long and when I was down I was just trying to sleep. I did get to take a nap this morning and ended up getting out of bed around noon. I got out all of bottles today,washed and sterilized them. Seemed like an all day event. I can't stand up for long periods of time due to my back hurting so bad and being bent over the kitchen sink didn't help. I've always had back pain related to scoliosis and it has only worsened with pregnancy. But I am finally finished with all the bottles woo hop!! I cleaned out a cabinet just for formula and bottles. I'm excited to get them all organized. I also lost what I'm pretty sure is the remainder of my mucus plug today. Now I just wait. I'm scheduled to work Monday and Tuesday so after that I will begin walking and sitting on the birthing ball to hopefully speed things up. That's pretty much been the extent of my day.


No comments:

Post a Comment