Thursday, January 14, 2016

37 weeks

As of tomorrow I will be 37 weeks pregnant aka FULL TERM. Cannot believe how fast this pregnancy has passed. We are truly down to the last days now he could come anytime. Had an OB appointment today. Not much to update from last weeks appointment. This week I am dilated to a "little" more than 1cm but not quite to to 2cm yet so not much progress from last week. Now that I'm officially full term I am ready! I will be walking and birthing ball sitting daily until he arrives. Don't want to force him to come earlier than when he's ready but definitely doing my part to assist him. Walked 1mile at the park this afternoon which may not sound like a lot but to someone who is having a hard time standing for long periods is a pretty good accomplishment. I honestly didn't think I would have been able to make it that far due to my back pain. And it seems contractions usually start up when I'm up moving about, but only a few contractions all day so far. Probably could have walked a little further but I don't want to overdo it. It won't be long now and we couldn't be more excited. Hubby is getting pretty anxious too... Which is so sweet to witness. 

No comments:

Post a Comment