Tuesday, January 5, 2016

2am


Been awake since midnight. Sleep has pretty much been very little to non existent the last couple of nights. Starting yesterday morning around 7:30am I had a contraction that brought me to tears and scared me, because I hadn't felt anything quite like that before. They came off and on all day yesterday not as severe but mildly. I fell asleep around 9:30pm last night and woke up at 12 with a pain in my pelvis that I have no idea how to even describe, other than it feels like intense pressure on my cervix. It's constant at times and rarely goes away, it worsens when I stand and it has me very concerned about how I will get through the 5 remaining shifts I have left at work. I  have also had indigestion this morning and haven't eaten anything since around 6:30pm. I can't lay down and it hurts to sit up. I am physically to the point that I am ready to get Grayson out, but want him to stay in at a minimum of 37 weeks for his benefit. I just keep thinking if I have to feel like this for weeks I don't know how I'm going to do it. I've never felt anything like this before. I got up to get a glass of milk a few minutes ago to hopefully help with the indigestion and had another intense contraction. I guess that's what it is because my whole entire abdomen gets really hard and it hurts so,so bad very low in my pelvis. I'm very anxious for my appointment Thursday, it can't get here soon enough. Told my hubby tonight I am pretty sure my plans for a natural labor will be out the window and I will be asking for an epidural. 

Feel like I'm being a big baby about it... Every woman goes through this. The hormones aren't helping, I cry at the drop of a hat. I'm pretty sure I could sit here and just cry for hours and I don't even know why. I am happy and I am thankful for all of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment