Monday, August 18, 2014

My prayer...

Tomorrow is my 3rd ultrasound since finding out our baby's heart had stopped beating. The past 2 times there was still some fetal tissue. Hopefully tomorrow's ultrasound will show that we're completely done with this horrible process. It has been over a month & I honestly feel better than I have in quite a while. Right now I can honestly say the worries are very minimal & I feel thankful for the pregnancy thankful to be a mother, one day I will be with our baby again & I am content in life. That is nothing short of God's grace & work in my life. My prayers now are just to be close to my Heavenly Father & let my true longing in life be to love Him more & draw closer to Him. I don't pray for God to take my desire for motherhood away but I pray for His will in my life & whatever that may be I want to be satisfied with that. If that means I will never be a mother on this earth at this moment I am OK with that. I can honestly say that right this second, tomorrow I may not be able to but for now my life is good & I am thankful for where I am. I want to be a mother & I feel like that feeling will never go away.  But I AM A MOTHER. I pray our FET is successful if that's God's will, if not I pray for strength... Strength like I have right now. God has filled me with His strength & I praise Him for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment