Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Update from today's appointment

Went back for my 3rd ultrasound since finding out our baby had gone to heaven... A little over a month later & I still have a very small amount of fetal tissue left. My doctor is on vacation this week so another doctor reviewed my ultrasound and said that I have 3 options do a d&c, take another round of the medication, or wait for my body to  expel it on its own. So I've decided to do another round of the medicine. I really want this whole process to be over with I wish I had a d&c to start with so I could be long ago finished with this process.... But this past time my doctor told me the amount that is left is so small that the risks of surgery are not worth it. But if my body won't expel it on its own it will be my only option. I am so ready to move on, emotionally I am ready but my body isn't cooperating... What's new? FET will now be even later than expected.we may be looking at November & I f I have to have a d&c it could be December.

No comments:

Post a Comment