Saturday, August 2, 2014

My strength comes from the Lord.

Sometimes I wonder if this aching broken feeling I have is ever going to go away. Its so weird how in the span of a day I can start off feeling so hopeless & broken to feeling full of hope. That's the almighty power of the good Lord & nothing else. Mornings are usually horrible for me. This morning I laid on the bathroom floor and just screamed, cried, & prayed. The house was empty with my husband at work & it gives me a chance to get these feelings out without any explanantion. God has given me strength & I know that with His help I will get through this. I will never ever forget our sweet angel but I will live life again. I feel hopeful one day we will have a baby here on earth & neither of us is nowhere near giving up on that... & I believe that's for a reason. We do still have 7 embryos frozen & every single one of them is for a reason & part of God's plan for our lives. I am so thankful for this pregnancy & the happiness it brought us. I praise the Lord for everything he gives & takes away. I've grown & learned from this experience I have truly been at my breaking point & I know without a doubt that my strength comes from the Lord. I am a mother because God blessed me with a baby... One day I will get to spend eternity with our precious blessing & that is such comfort to my broken heart.

I've connected with so many other women that walk this journey I pray that they all experience the peace & strength of God. I wouldn't be here today if not for my relationship with my Savior he has saved me in more ways than one.

No comments:

Post a Comment