Saturday, June 21, 2014

2 Year Anniversary

2 years ago on 6/23/12 I married my soul mate. that day was the most beautiful day and it was perfect. We've been through a lot in the past 2 years and I can't wait to have many more years with Chris. I praise the Lord for sending him to me. He is the man God created for me. I have dreamed about a love like this since I knew what love was. I look forward to the years to come, we're still just getting starting, we have tons of happy memories to come. The best days of our lives lie ahead of us. I am so thankful we have created a miracle together and Chris gets to be the father of my children. I know without a doubt he will be the best daddy in the entire world. This man was meant for me.










Photography by Queen B Photography- Madison NC

No comments:

Post a Comment