Monday, May 12, 2014

And it begins....

 It's officially the first day of my IVF cycle! Woo hoo! This past month has went by so slow for me. I'm just so anxious to see our little embryos grow. Last night I was lying in bed imagining what our transfer day will be like, emotional of course. They will attach a tiny little air bubble to the embryos so that we are able to watch the embryos go into my uterus on the ultrasound monitor. I pray that once they get there they stick for the next 9 months. I called today & scheduled my baseline ultrasound, which will be Wednesday morning. This ultrasound is to check for cysts... if cysts are present they will cancel my IVF cycle. So everyone right now please pray for no cysts. If there are no cysts I will begin my stimulation injections this week. This month makes exactly 2 years since we began trying to start our family & I pray this is the month that our sweet baby/babies are conceived.

This has been my daily regimen for the past couple of weeks.... will be adding to it this week.
IVF cycle meds.... minus 1 other pill bottle.

No comments:

Post a Comment